CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Father , Dad Qoutations...




• “I love my father as the stars - he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” - Adabella Radici

“One of life's greatest mysteries is how the boy who wasn't good enough to marry your daughter can be the father of the smartest grandchild in the world.”
Proverb quotes

“To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.”

A sweet coffee to say Thank You,
For all memories which we have created,
And for all occasions which we have shared,
Thanks for always being there,


It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father
.

A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
~Enid Bagnold

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance
. ~Ruth E. Renkel


A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown

The father who would taste the essence of his fatherhood must turn back from the plane of his experience, take with him the fruits of his journey and begin again beside his child, marching step by step over the same old road. ~Angelo Patri

The words that a father speaks to his children in the privacy of home are not heard by the world, but, as in whispering-galleries, they are clearly heard at the end and by posterity. ~Jean Paul Richte

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. ~Author Unknown

The father who would taste the essence of his fatherhood must turn back from the plane of his experience, take with him the fruits of his journey and begin again beside his child, marching step by step over the same old road. . ~Angelo Patri

I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart
~Adabella Radici


Old as she was, she still missed her daddy sometimes. ~Gloria Naylor

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection."
- Sigmund Freud

"To her the name of father was another name for love." - Fanny Fern

"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." - Clarence Budington Kelland
"It is not flesh and blood but the heart, which makes us fathers and sons." - Johann Schiller

There's something like a line of gold thread running through a man's words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself."
- John Gregory Brown

"My father was a statesman; I'm a political woman. My father was a saint. I'm not.- Indira Gandhi


Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys." - Anonymous

"To her the name of father was another name for love." - Fanny Fern

"If the relationship of father to son could really be reduced to biology, the whole earth would blaze with the glory of fathers and sons. " - James Baldwin

I have never been a material girl. My father always told me never to love anything that cannot love you back. ~Imelda Marcos~

“Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad”
Proverb

No matter how old a daughter gets, she’ll always be “daddy’s little girl.”

“I am all the daughters of my father's house, And all the brothers too.

William Shakespeare quotes


“Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.”

Martin Andersen-Nexö

0 comments: